Common Sense Case Management is a Michigan-based, woman-owned small business that is committed to improving patient outcomes. We provide a range of professional case management services including:
- Michigan Auto No Fault Case Management
- Workers Compensation Case Management
- Medical Case Management
- Catastrophic Case Management
- Chronic Disease and Acute Injury Self-management
- Geriatric Care Management
- Chronic Disease Patient Education and Care Management
- Health Care Case Management
- Advanced Care Planning
- Professional Consultation
- Telephonic Case Management
Please visit our Services page for a complete list of Michigan case management services.
Our highly trained nurse case managers specialize in creating informed patients through shared decision making. We provide a better health care experience for patients, doctors, care facilities, insurance companies and employer groups by improving communication channels and providing educational services to patients who need it most.